How To adobe sign
Easy-to-use PDF software
Explore the whole new way of managing and editing documents online quickly and with a higher accuracy level.
Adobe Sign in minutes
- Upload, add or export your file directly from a browser.
- Take advantage of a rich set of editing tools: add, remove, annotate, highlight, or blackout text.
- Build interactive PDF forms and collect information from your customers.
- Add a legally-binding signature to validate the document.
- Protect and limit access to your document by setting a password and adding a watermark.
- If you got stuck in the middle of editing and want to get information on Adobe Sign, visit our Help Center.
- Personalize your documents by adding your personal or company branding.
- Invite other parties to sign and fill out the forms.
- Go through the document and check it for errors.
- Choose any convenient way to save, share or send your document to the government agencies.
If you want to learn Adobe Sign, our tool will be of great help. You will get a whole suite of features at your fingertips that will help you stay more productive and eliminate paperwork forever.
Video instructions - Adobe Sign
Instructions and Help about Adobe sign
Hello everybody my name is Craig minutes and today I'm gonna show you how to add your signature to a PDF forms of maybe you're filling out contracts and whatever set printing off the contract you can just sign it over your computer and that way since you got the email out anyway so you can just do that so as far as this goes you need to have Adobe Acrobat Pro and have the latest version and have the file open that you want to sign you go to here on the left and go down to fill in sign if you don't see that good a tool and go to fill in sign and then from here what you want to do is click the sign now I'm not gonna show you my actual signature because reasons but we can go to initials and create one we can draw it do whatever I'm just going to just write it for whatever reason that's you know I mean my actual initials it's kind of public but basically I can just place it wherever so like say for example it said put initials here and I can do that and I can do that how many times I'm need and it will actually save this answer for future uses now say for example if I don't need it anymore what I can do is simply go ahead and press that button right there and that will kill it off and I can recreate it so note that there's that ability into self one thing I want to know it's real quick before we head off is do not make your signature public and if available the reason why is the obvious of people can actually use that in a negative...
Adobe Sign: What You Should Know
Sign in now.